In the Oil and Gas Industry
Seamless straight lengths of accuracy tubing are utilized for instrumentation, which regulates plumbing devices and provides hydraulic pumps and accessories. These Instrumentation Tubes are widely used in topside processing facilities, onshore control panels, and subsea manifolds and templates in this industry. These tubes are also perfect to use and control in deep sea applications. Instrumentation tubes are available from 1.6 mm outside diameter for precision instrumentation and up to 63 mm outside diameter for monitoring applications on drilling instruments. These Tubes can be manufactured in different materials such as duplex, and super duplex stainless steel, high strength stainless steel, titanium, and nickel alloys. Instrumentation Tubes are available with various operating conditions, such as it is available with operating pressure up to 60,000 Psi and with tensile strengths higher than 220ksi. The standard tubes are readily avalable in sizes like a minimum of 6m vertical lengths or coiled structure. Coiled Instrumentation Tube decreases the number of couplings, reduces installation costs, and enhance
In the Nuclear Industry
In the nuclear industry and nuclear reactors, instrumentation tubing encases equipment controlling factors such as temperature, density differences, pressure, and fuel burn-up rates. Instrumentation Tubes are available in seamless form in straight and spiral shapes. These Tubes can be accessible in the most common material and various grades of uniquely specified stainless steel. In this industry, Instrumentation Tubes are widely used to regulate different operations.
Best practices for impulse tubing
- Always keep a slope of 70 mm/m to 80 mm/m on every impulse tubing so that material buildup does not occur.
- Always lay tubing away from steam lines or other hotlines in the plant
- Provide supporting clamps to impulse tubing at every 3 feet distance
- Maintain proper distance between impulse tubes. Do not make them congested. Because this will create problems during maintenance time and identifying leaks if any occur.
- Use perforated trays to lay tubes because this will increase the life of the tubes.