Used to provide accurate localised hydrostatic pressure testing of flange welds on pipeline installations, modifications and pipework repairs. These units are specifically designed to test only the flange weld and not the whole pipeline by creating a chamber around the weld. Only the chamber is tested, reducing the time required to undertake maintenance or modification work.
Standard Flange Weld Testers are available in sizes ranging between ½” to 12” and are compatible with common pipe schedules and flange configurations up to Class 600. Other units can be custom designed to suit the specific application for higher pressures and pipe sizes. Bespoke applications can also be reviewed.
- Fast and simple installation and testing
- Tests various types of flange weld connections, including weld-neck, slip-on, and lap-joint
- Suitable for use with a range of pipe schedules
- Minimal water use, less handling and waste
- Eliminates the need for a full system test
- Compatible with hydrostatic pressure test kit
|Spanner Sizes||4 & 10mm||4 & 10mm||4 & 10mm||15 & 30mm||15 & 30mm||19 & 55mm||19 & 55mm||30 & 75mm||30 & 75mm||46 & 100mm||46 & 100mm|
|Standard Fill Port Connector (male)||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP||⅜” BSPP|